Deborah L. Shoemaker, CFP®, CTFA, MBA
PLANNING AND FIDUCIARY SERVICES DIRECTOR
Deb Shoemaker directs the financial planning and fiduciary services team. She is a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP) and Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CFTA) professional with over 20 years of successful experience in financial services.
Prior to joining TCI, Deb served as Senior Vice President of Business Development for ING National Trust where she successfully delivered sophisticated financial, estate and planning strategies for high net worth clients.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS
• University of St. Thomas, MBA, Marketing
• Northern Illinois University, B.A., Finance
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP)
• Certified Trust & Financial Advisor
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
• Conserve Lake County
• Equestrian Not-for-Profit, President
• Northern Illinois Food Pantry
• Save a Pet
“Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today” — BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™ and in the U.S.
Connect via LinkedIn
< OUR PEOPLE